This is a super easy 4-ingredient afternoon pick-me-up that can be made in less than 5 minutes! The bananas brûlée is nutty and buttery from the caramelized sugar and absolutely amazing paired with an affogato! You probably already have these ingredients at home. Skip the espresso if you aren’t a coffee drinker, the bananas brûlée would taste just as lovely with ice cream!
Other dessert recipes you may like:
- Miso White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Earl Grey Sponge Cake
- Dark Chocolate Mochi Brownies
Bananas Brûlée with Affogato
- 1 Culinary Torch
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons Turbinado sugar or white sugar
- 1 scoop Ice cream of choice
- 1 shot Espresso
- Cut your banana in half, length-wise. Sprinkle your sugar generously. Using a torch, brûlée the sugar until it is golden brown and forms a hard brittle top.
- In a cup, combine your espresso and ice cream. Enjoy!