Guys, I have officially hopped on the tiktok bandwagon and started making recipe videos. I know I’m pretty late to tiktok and honesty don’t even know if I am using it correctly.
Being stuck inside for so long made me enter the tiktok world and it’s so tedious to make these videos! I seriously feel so old and applaud the ones that make these videos!
My boyfriend, Eddie, helped me record a clips as I made this recipe! I’ll try to link the video to this post at the bottom!
This stir fry recipe is so easy and delicious! It’s also a good way to use up any vegetables in your fridge!
I like to use chicken thigh because it is more tender and harder to overcook. Any Asian greens like bok choy, yu choy, Chinese broccoli, or even spinach or kale work great! Adding any kind of veggies will add that fresh crunch to this dish!
Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Udon Noodles
- 3 chicken thighs cut into smaller pieces
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus extra for cooking
- ½ onion sliced
- ½ cup carrots sliced
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms sliced
- 2 packs udon noodles
- 2 cups chinese cabbage sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Prepare the chicken thighs by cutting into smaller pieces and transfer to a clean bowl. Add the soy sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix together to combine.
- If using frozen udon noodles, flash boil the noodles for 1-2 minutes and drain. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet to med-high heat and add some oil. Add the onions to the skillet and cook until slightly tender. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Add the mushrooms, carrots, cabbage to the skillet and continue to saute.
- To the skillet, add the oyster sauce and sesame oil. Stir to combine all the flavors. Add the udon noodles and mix to combine. Garnish with green onion slices. Serve immediately!