This fresh cilantro salad is spicy and bright! It’s the perfect summer salad to pair with grilled meats for an easy quick dinner.
What you’ll need to make this Cilantro Salad:
- Korean chili pepper flakes
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
How to make this Cilantro Salad:
This salad is super easy to make, literally takes no time at all! Use this spicy, zesty vinaigrette to make other flavorful salads.
- Chop your cilantro into bite-sized pieces.
- Make your vinaigrette by combining the remaining ingredients.
- Toss the cilantro in the zesty vinaigrette and enjoy!
What to eat with this salad:
- Pair this salad with Korean BBQ meats such as ssamgyupsal (pork belly) or other grilled meats.
- Eat this salad as a side dish with other dishes
- Add soba noodles to this salad to enjoy as a fresh summer dish
- Add this salad to fresh summer rolls
Watch how to make this Cilantro Salad:
More Favorite Recipes
I hope you enjoy this fresh and zesty Cilantro salad! Please leave me a star rating and comment to let me know your thoughts! Happy cooking, xoxo!!
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons Korean chili pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons agave nectar, or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, add your chopped cilantro, Korean chili pepper flakes, vinegar, soy sauce, agave nectar, and sesame oil.
- Toss everything together to combine and top with toasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy alone or with grilled meats or choice!