Gochujang hot honey is such a delicious condiment to add to your dishes if you want an extra sweetness and spicy kick!
It’s so simple to make but can keep for a long time in the fridge. I like to drizzle some over my pizza toast, on top of fried chicken, or essentially anything that needs a little extra flavor.
Ways to use Gochujang Hot Honey
- Pizza: It pairs so well with the saltiness of cheese and pepperoni. Adds that perfect hint of sweetness and spiciness.
- Breakfast Toasts or Sandwiches: Gochujang hot honey and bacon sounds amazing, how can that combination go wrong?
- Chicken & Waffles: Growing up in the south, honey and fried chicken was always a staple. That extra ‘kick’ from the gochujang will definitely level this dish up!
- Roasted Veggies: Drizzle a little of this hot honey over your roasted potatoes or brussel sprouts.
- Ice Cream: I haven’t tried this yet, but a drizzle of this hot honey over ice cream sounds absolutely amazing.
Other delicious recipes you may like:
- Pizza Toast
- Turkish-style Eggs with Gochugaru Chili Butter and Garlic Yogurt
- Korean Spicy Chicken
- Chili Oil Fried Egg
Gochujang Hot Honey
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Gochujang paste (Korean red chili pepper paste)
- In a small bowl, combine your honey and gochujang paste. Stir to mix well. Store in an airtight container for up to 4-6 weeks in the fridge.