This miso garlic bread is buttery, savory, crunchy, and super rich and flavorful! These are quick and simple to make, making them the perfect side dish. Everyone will reach for these!
I like to drizzle some honey to add a bit of sweetness, but it’s totally optional.
What you’ll need to make Miso Garlic Bread:
For miso butter:
- White miso
- Unsalted butter
- Baguette (or bread of choice)
- Chopped green onion
- Two heads of garlic
- Black pepper
How to make this at home:
First, let’s make roasted garlic. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the top of the 1 or 2 whole garlic bulb. Place the cut side up of the garlic bulb on a sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle generously with olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 400ºF for 20-30 minutes. Let it cool enough so that you can handle it with your hands.
Next, make the miso garlic butter mixture. In a bowl, add soften butter, white miso, roasted garlic, chopped green onions and stir to combine.
Prepare your bread by slicing it in half, lengthwise. Generously spread the miso butter on the cut sides of the bread. Top with grated parmesan.
Bake the bread in an air fryer or in an oven at 350ºF for for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Season with flakey salt and pepper as desired and enjoy!
Other delicious easy recipes you may like:
- Easy Bulgogi Chicken Bowl
- Easy Red Curry Noodle Soup
- Pineapple Bun Toast
- Easy Tiramisu
- Sodduk Sodduk (Korean Rice Cake & Sausage Skewers) with Gochujang Aioli
- 1 foot-long baguette (or bread of choice)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1 or 2 bulbs of garlic
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for roasting garlic)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan, optional
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the top of the whole garlic bulb. Place the garlic bulb, cut side up, on a sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle generously with olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cover the garlic bulb with aluminum foil and bake it at 400ºF for 20-30 minutes. Let it cool enough so that it is easier to handle with your hands. Squeeze out the roasted garlic and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, add the softened butter, white miso, roasted garlic, and green onion, and stir to combine.
- Prepare your bread by slicing it in half lengthwise. Generously spread the miso garlic butter mixture on the cut sides of the bread. Top it with grated parmesan.
- Bake the bread in the air fryer or oven at 350ºF for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Season with flakey salt and enjoy!